| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tolanaro in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 123mm (4.8in) of H2O tumbles during on average 14 days.
- In December the heavens above Tolanaro are a little sunny with on balance a welcome 7:21 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tolanaro December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tolanaro, Madagascar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tolanaro:
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 1431.8 kms (889.7 miles) N
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 1310.7 kms (814.5 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 1241.7 kms (771.6 miles) NNE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) N
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1180 kms (733.2 miles) NNE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) NNE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 695.3 kms (432.1 miles) N
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 1218.2 kms (757 miles) ENE
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 1213.2 kms (753.9 miles) ENE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) NNE
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 989.8 kms (615.1 miles) ENE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 450.2 kms (279.7 miles) NNE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 398.7 kms (247.8 miles) N