| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tolanaro in May is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 131mm (5.2in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Tolanaro is slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:34 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:54.
- There are approximately 3:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tolanaro May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tolanaro, Madagascar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tolanaro:
- Antsiranana, Madagascar - 1431.8 kms (889.7 miles) N
- Nosy Be/ Fascene, Madagascar - 1310.7 kms (814.5 miles) N
- Sambaba Sud, Madagascar - 1241.7 kms (771.6 miles) NNE
- Analalava, Madagascar - 1159.6 kms (720.6 miles) N
- Antalaha/ Antsirabat, Madagascar - 1180 kms (733.2 miles) NNE
- Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar - 809.7 kms (503.1 miles) NNE
- Antananarivo, Madagascar - 695.3 kms (432.1 miles) N
- Pamplemousses, Mauritius - 1218.2 kms (757 miles) ENE
- Plaisance, Mauritius - 1213.2 kms (753.9 miles) ENE
- Nosy-Varika, Madagascar - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) NNE
- Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion - 989.8 kms (615.1 miles) ENE
- Mananjary, Madagascar - 450.2 kms (279.7 miles) NNE
- Fianarantsoa, Madagascar - 398.7 kms (247.8 miles) N